A Brazilian writer who loves creating smexy books and illustrations.
Posts by Ligia:
- My dad asked me once ‘are you ready to give up being a writer?’ And this turned out to be one of the best advice I’ve ever received.
- Unpile those building blocks! Ask yourself: am I really writing to make a difference?
- LitBite: A class of Tai-chi-chuan.
- Not-so-urban- LitBite: A rainy beach, a melting popsicle.
- Evolve 2, Diversity in Media & TheWattys2016.
- Brain: Please stop living in the future!
- A different POV: Not another Wednesday night.
- Lit Bite: An impression about Urban life
- Meu desejo se traduz em algo puro e sincero.
- My first book changed my life. Here’s why…
- Me right now
- We all need to start somewhere.